The CEO Africa Roundtable (CEO-ART) Internship Program
CEO-ART accepts applications for internships throughout the year. Interns conduct research and gather information on African policy issues. They play an integral role in planning for our Trade and Investment Missions, Conferences, Meetings Programs, Working Group Meetings, and Doing Business in Africa workshops. They also provide organizational and logistical support.
- Background or strong interest in global affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer proficiency; must know Excel
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Internships are open to juniors, seniors, and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to the Intern Coordinator at the following address: email@example.com
The cover letter must state dates of availability and the time commitment per week you would be able to devote to CEO-ART. If you are unsure of your schedule, please include a projected date when this information will become available. Additionally, please indicate if there is a particular area of interest within the organisation (i.e. Infrastructure, Health, Marketing, Member Services, Agribusiness, etc.). Applications will be received by the Intern Coordinator and circulated to interested senior staff for consideration. If interest is expressed, applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please no phone calls.
Please note that all internships are unpaid.