CEO Africa Roundtable 2020
The CEO Roundtable 2020 is a leading international gathering for African CEOs, bankers and investors, Board Chairpersons and Entrepreneurs which will take place from 09-11 September 2020, in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe under the theme, Industry 4.0: What’s in it for Africa. A total of 450 delegates are expected to attend the 7th edition of the Roundtable, which is coming at a time when technological change is transforming the global business like never before, increasing competition, shifting customers’ tastes and requirements.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Expand your network of top level business contacts
- Find new ﬁnancial and business partners.
- Be champion in the development of Africa’s private sector.
- Discover and learn the best practices from leading and fast growing companies
- Promote your business in Africa and across the globe.
- Gain strategic insights, share your experiences and identify new opportunities.
- Network with policy makers, business leaders & market experts, forge new partnerships and gain competitive advantage.
WHO IS EXPECTED TO ATTEND
- Corporate CEOs and Senior Executives
- Financial Advisors and Financiers from Africa and beyond
- Bankers and Investors
- Senior Government Ofﬁcials
- Multinational Company Executive
- Development Partners and Donor community
- Insurers and Wealth Managers
- Industry Sector specialists
- Private Equity Investors