Call for Projects:
Turkish Funding for Zimbabwe Projects
CEO AFRICA ROUNDTABLE in partnership with DMAC Dubai is inviting companies and individuals who require funding for projects in the sectors highlighted below to register us.
- Agricultural sector
- Tourism sector
- Energy sector
- Mining sector
- Infrastructure – across the entire infrastructure value chain
- Financial Services
- Real Estate A.
Companies and individuals can submit potentially commercially viable project proposals below or email email@example.com . The cost of submitting a single proposal is USD300.
Only projects with a minimum value of USD5 million will be considered.
- Projects template can also be downloaded below
- CEO Africa Roundtable Projects Advisory team will review the project(s) and select those that are deemed commercially viable.
- CEO Africa Roundtable will share a one-page summary of your project with the potential investors prior to their arrival on 29 October 2018.
- If an Investor is interested in the Project and they request further information, the CEO Africa Roundtable Projects Advisory Team will contact the Project Owner requesting their consent to forward the full project proposal to the potential Investor.
- The potential investor will only be provided with the full proposal after signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding with CEO Africa Roundtable.
- After the Investor does his/her due diligence and they are interested in pursuing the Project, the CEO Africa Roundtable Projects Advisory team will then introduce the Investor to the Project Owner.
7. CEO Africa Roundtable will facilitate one – one meeting with the investors between 29 October – 2 November